Carol's Corner

A Blog Written About Nothing By Nobody

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April Fool

I was all ready to write an April Fool post, I had a bunch of things planned. I was going to write that I won the lottery and I was moving to some exotic place where I was the only woman and all the men were fighting over me.....or that I was pregnant with twins, or that I was having breast implants, or that I found a man who thought I was "Hot" and wanted to marry me, well anybody who has read my blog for any length of time at all would know that all those scenario's were not true. First off I don't play the lottery and I don't fly so how would I get to an exotic place. I can't have kids, I don't need breast implants, and last but not least I'm not "Hot" enough for some men.
I'm still the same old crazy, wacko, boring, plain Jane that I've always been. I do have an April Fools joke planned for my staff....hope they see the humor in it. I think if I could have a fantasy job I would want to be a clown...lol.
Happy Tuesday to everybody....
Cya

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a bit crazy at times, and I have a big heart that's easily broken