
I made it, I finally have some days off. So what am I going to do with myself you ask? Well maybe you didn't ask but since this is my Blog I'm going to tell you anyway...lol.
This morning I'm heading for Omak, I have a whole bunch of things I want to get done while I'm down there. I so enjoy the hour drive to get there, I crank the music up, and yes I drive faster then I should. I haven't been stopped for speeding in quite awhile now. Perhaps I'll use cruise control......do you think it's a good idea?..lol.
Well I'm off on my Friday adventure...don't worry Lynley, I'll send you a Big Mac.
Cya

2 comments:
Dont speed Carol...and enjoy your big mac.
HERE WE GO AGAIN. LETS SEE IF I CAN GET IT RIGHT THIS TIME.....ENJOY YOUR DAYS OFF...DONT SPEED...AND ENJOY YOUR BIG MAC.
Post a Comment