
Did you ever wish your life had a re-wind button? You could go back to someplace in your past and do it over, would you do it over or would you do things exactly the same? Just a thought I had last night.
Today is suppose to be my day off but I have somebody on vacation so I'm working till Tuesday and then I'm taking one day off.
I've had a busy couple of days. A visit from my Boss on Thursday that went very well. He said I was doing a great job and that was nice. I've been working long hours, but my vacation starts on the 26th and I can't wait. I need to have some time away from here, time to re-group, time to relax and do nothing if that's what I choose to do. I still have no destination in mind but that's fine with me.
This weekend we have snow in the forecast, I know it's almost May....what the heck. I hope the forecast is wrong. I started my pellet stove this morning after not using it for over a week. That's just wrong...I should be sleeping with my windows open without being afraid of frostbite.....lol.
I hope everybody has a great week-end.
Cya

No comments:
Post a Comment