Carol's Corner

A Blog Written About Nothing By Nobody

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Changed My Plans

Today is the fourth day of my vacation.....and I'm home. Originally I was going to be gone for 6 or 7 days.....but yesterday I returned home....for some reason I got lonely, usually that doesn't happen. I did do some shopping, was going to go to a movie but there was nothing I really wanted to see.
On my drive to Spokane on Saturday I decided to give everybody a vacation.......away from me. So I haven't talked to anyone, haven't emailed anyone, haven't IM'd anyone. Those that really know me know I can be too clingy, too whacko. Sometimes in an email I rant and rave and write things I want back. I can be way too emotional. So this little mini vacation you have away from me, be grateful for it.
Counting today I have six days left of vacation, the weather is pretty crappy, as I'm writing this it's chilly and windy and there is rain in the forecast. I do plan on taking a day trip later in the week. There is a Mountain pass about three hours from here that is closed six months of the year due to snow. It's suppose to re-open Thursday or Friday and I've always wanted to see what it looks like with tons of snow on it.
Hope everybody enjoys their vacation........from me.
Cya

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a bit crazy at times, and I have a big heart that's easily broken