Carol's Corner

A Blog Written About Nothing By Nobody

Friday, April 11, 2008

A Fast Trip



Last December when I got my new glasses I didn't get my sunglasses changed to the new prescription, yesterday when I got off work the sun was shining brightly and when I put on my sunglasses I couldn't see to drive. I had a detached retina when I was 17 and so I'm really light sensitive, so I decided I needed to head for Omak to get my sunglasses changed. It will take two weeks to get them....
Got home around 7:30 and man was I tired. It's hard on this old lady to work 10 hours, then drive 100 miles....lol.
I didn't do much after I got home except try and relax. I went to bed around 10:00 and slept really good again...wow two nights in a row.
I have a friend who's going through a really hard time right now and I am usually the one that tries to "fix" everybodys problems but this time there is nothing I can do. This time it's a bigger problem then even I can help with....
Hope you all have a great Friday.
Cya

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a bit crazy at times, and I have a big heart that's easily broken