
My days seem to be just a blur lately, working 10+ hours, going home and relaxing for a few minutes, then going for a walk, deciding on something to eat..(lately it's been Lean Cuisine) showering, maybe watching a bit of TV, then to bed only to start the same thing over again the next day. Did I mention I lead a DULL life?
Work is my salvation, I'm very competent in running my store and I Love my job. I know I spend to many hours working, and even my staff tries to get me to go home instead of putting in marathon days. Today is my 14th day in a row of work, I will admit that today I'm tired, even though I got a decent night's sleep last night. I'm taking the next three days off and I hope to get my yard work done. I hired somebody to rota till my garden spot and it looks great, all ready for me to plant things. It's still going below freezing every night so I can't plant anything yet. I'll have to wait a few more weeks.
Tomorrow I'm going to Omak, the jeweler called and said my diamond earring is ready to be picked up, I also need to go the place I got my glasses from and get my sunglasses changed to my new prescription. That will take about a week but I want them before I go on vacation.Then I will do a bit of shopping, I need bird seed and I want to get some new solar lights to line my driveway. I love the way they look but the snowplow ruined a couple of them this winter so they need to be replaced. Well the sun is coming up and it's going to be a beautiful day.
I hope everyone has a great Thursday.
Cya

2 comments:
HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY TOO CAROL...YOU DESERVE IT.
it was little me that sent the comment carol.
Post a Comment