Carol's Corner
A Blog Written About Nothing By Nobody
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Do Over
The last two days have been pure Hell for me. I thought I was fine with things and I thought I had everything under control, unfortunately sometimes we can't control our feelings. We find out things we are better off not knowing. I'm not stupid, I have it all figured out....if I could re-wind my life to three years ago I would.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(97)
-
▼
April
(20)
- Do Over
- Changed My Plans
- Friends
- Two days and counting.....
- I Figured it Out...
- A Day In The Life Of..........
- I Should Be Off
- A Dream
- Bad Friday, Good Saturday...
- A Fast Trip
- Like a Baby
- Silence Is Golden
- Couldn't Sleep
- A Strange Sunday
- I Was Wrong...
- Unimportant
- Finally I'm Off
- A Dull Life!!
- Just More Of My Crap!!
- April Fool
-
▼
April
(20)
About Me
- Carol's Corner
- I'm a bit crazy at times, and I have a big heart that's easily broken
No comments:
Post a Comment