Yesterday wasn't a good day and it wasn't a bad day, it was just a blah day. Having not slept well the night before didn't help my state of mind one bit. Oh well I'm sure not the only one who has bad days. I was really quiet yesterday and my staff kept asking me if something was wrong, they don't normally see me like that. I'm usually the life of the party, the jokester, the clown.
I left work and was going to go for a walk but wasn't into that either. I took my shower early, settled in for a quiet evening and had plans to go to bed early, then at 8:45 my phone rang and it was one of my staff calling from the store and she was having trouble doing the End-Of-Day computer reports. So I got dressed and went out there. I finally got everything taken care of by 10:00pm, drove back home and fell into bed thinking OK Carol now you should be able to get to sleep....DIDN'T HAPPEN!!!
At 12:45 I was still wide awake and must have fallen asleep soon after that and was wide awake at 3:30am. So now I'm sitting at my desk at work and I'm on my 7th cup of coffee. Tonight I have to get some sleep........no tonight I WILL get some sleep.
Carol's Corner
A Blog Written About Nothing By Nobody
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(97)
-
▼
April
(20)
- Do Over
- Changed My Plans
- Friends
- Two days and counting.....
- I Figured it Out...
- A Day In The Life Of..........
- I Should Be Off
- A Dream
- Bad Friday, Good Saturday...
- A Fast Trip
- Like a Baby
- Silence Is Golden
- Couldn't Sleep
- A Strange Sunday
- I Was Wrong...
- Unimportant
- Finally I'm Off
- A Dull Life!!
- Just More Of My Crap!!
- April Fool
-
▼
April
(20)
About Me
- Carol's Corner
- I'm a bit crazy at times, and I have a big heart that's easily broken
1 comment:
I hope you sleep well tonight Carol, huge hugs your way!
Post a Comment