Carol's Corner

A Blog Written About Nothing By Nobody

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Unimportant



Have you ever had somebody make you feel unimportant, unwanted, and dismiss you like you don't matter at all. Wow that just happened to me and I got instantly angry and hurt. I thought I was a little more important to this person then that, guess not, my mistake, one I won't make again.
Yesterday I went to Omak like I planned and had a nice time. The drive there and back was great. I didn't get stopped by a cop even though I should have been. As hard as I try I can't seem to drive the speed limit and I hate cruise control. I ate lunch at Arby's....yum. Got home early afternoon and spent the rest of the day trying to relax.
Hope everybody is having a great Saturday...
Cya

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I hope you did get to relax, I'm glad you enjoyed your trip to Omak.

Gregg P said...

I am not sure if it is always someone else making you feel unimportant, but sometimes it is how you perceive yourself. I have certainly been caught in the trap of feeling like I had to be a micro-manager when in reality, it wasn’t my mission. Sometimes letting the team be a team is a way of being important without acting it.

Just my quizzical two cents worth…..have a great Sunday.

About Me

My photo
I'm a bit crazy at times, and I have a big heart that's easily broken