
On Sunday night my desktop computer crashed, couldn't do anything with it. It's still under warranty but the local guy that built it for me has Cancer and isn't doing well at all. Therefore I decided not to call him. Then last night I decided to try and figure out what was wrong with it myself, I made up my mind that if I couldn't figure it out I'd just buy a new tower. I worked on it for a couple hours when suddenly it came to me....maybe it was the mouse that was the problem. I had an old mouse so I hooked it up and lo and behold it worked. I did my little victory dance and felt so good that I Carol, a computer illiterate dumb woman figured it out.
I'm taking today off since I worked a bunch of days in a row again. I'm heading for Omak soon, it's a beautiful morning, the sun is shining, the birds are singing and alls right with the world.
My vacation is just three days away. Saturday morning I'm heading for parts unknown and I can't wait.
Hope everybody has a great Tuesday...
Cya

No comments:
Post a Comment