Carol's Corner

A Blog Written About Nothing By Nobody

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

A Dream


Woke up this morning with the sound of a Helicopter landing on my roof....well it was actually the frost fans but they are so loud they sound like a Helicopter. They are to the South, East and West of me. It's 30 degrees and they go off when it reaches 32. I shouldn't complain as they protect the orchards from freezing. I was having such a nice dream before they woke me.
The past few days have been OK, Sunday it was 75 degrees so I worked till around 2:00 it was suppose to be my day off anyway. Yup I have somebody on vacation so I'm working a long stretch once again. Boy since Christmas I haven't had many days off.


I decided last night that I would make a great Hermit, I spend a lot of time alone and it doesn't really bother me...but every once in awhile I think about how nice it would be to come home and tell you about my day, and have you laugh with me, and I could rant if I want and you wouldn't judge me, and you would hold my hand and hug me when I need it......then I wake up and it's all a dream.
Cya

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a bit crazy at times, and I have a big heart that's easily broken