Carol's Corner

A Blog Written About Nothing By Nobody

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Just More Of My Crap!!


Yesterday was a pretty good day, I pulled my April Fools joke on my staff and after the initial OMG from them we all had a great laugh. As the day wore on I figured they were not going to try and get me back....WRONG, they pulled a prank on me that I fell for hook line and sinker. I must be losing my touch because normally it takes a good one to get me hooked. Oh well a fun time was had by all.

I've had no luck so far in finding a Therapist, I just read in the local paper last night that the Behaviorial Healthcare center in Omak is closing because of lack of funding so there goes one of my options. I wonder if there are online Therapists??...LOL. I think if I had people in my life that were a constant presence and not just when there's nothing better for them to do, then toss Carol a little crumb now and then I would be a lot better off. I HATE being ignored, especially when I've done nothing wrong except try to be as supportive as I can in every way. I'll be the first one to admit how insecure I am, but then again I have legitimate reasons for being that way. Hey enough of this crap.............

I decided last night that instead of planning my vacation I'm going to get in the car and just start driving. No plans, no reservations, no destination, just spend the night wherever....that's the good part about taking vacation this time of year, it shouldn't be hard to find a place to stay. I'm going to take my laptop and of course my camera with me. If I feel like posting to my blog when I'm gone I will and if I don't nobody cares anyway.

Well here's wishing everyone a great hump day.
Cya

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

are you getting this now carol?

Anonymous said...

Your vacation dounds great, and just the thought that you can jump in your car and go wherever sounds fab,

Jenny said...

Take us with you Carol, blog about it so we can have an adventure!!!

About Me

My photo
I'm a bit crazy at times, and I have a big heart that's easily broken