Well the time is drawing near when I will get in my car on Saturday morning equipped with my GPS, and I will head out on what I hope will be a great adventure. I really deserve this time away, I work hard and I work long hours. Some would say that I'm foolish to be traveling by myself but I say to those people, you don't know me very well then. I'm very capable of taking care of myself, I'm a loner, and have been for a long time, going away by myself is not an issue with me.
It's been suggested by someone (Yvonne) that I leave my laptop at home and take a vacation away from the keyboard. I did consider that but I would miss not staying connected so yes I will be taking it with me.
I hope the weather cooperates, it's been unseasonably cold here for this time of year. Heck yesterday morning it snowed, yep you heard me right. Here the Cherry trees are in bloom and they had snow on them. Thank goodness it didn't last long, could have done some real damage.
That's all from me today....do I hear applause???...lol.
Hope everyone has a great Thursday..
Cya
Carol's Corner
A Blog Written About Nothing By Nobody
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(97)
-
▼
April
(20)
- Do Over
- Changed My Plans
- Friends
- Two days and counting.....
- I Figured it Out...
- A Day In The Life Of..........
- I Should Be Off
- A Dream
- Bad Friday, Good Saturday...
- A Fast Trip
- Like a Baby
- Silence Is Golden
- Couldn't Sleep
- A Strange Sunday
- I Was Wrong...
- Unimportant
- Finally I'm Off
- A Dull Life!!
- Just More Of My Crap!!
- April Fool
-
▼
April
(20)
About Me
- Carol's Corner
- I'm a bit crazy at times, and I have a big heart that's easily broken
No comments:
Post a Comment