
Had a great night's sleep last night, Yvonne was sending good sleep vibes my way from the UK and I guess it worked. This morning I feel great.
After work yesterday I went and got my hair trimmed and boy did I need it. I was considering wearing a bag over my head till I got it done but didn't think that would look right at work.....lol.
Had a quiet evening, watched my Mariners win again, talked to Gary on the phone for about an hour. He is such a nice guy, he wants me to move to Nebraska but I'm not leaving here, at least for now, he's really good for my ego. It's really nice to have somebody give you compliments all the time even if I have trouble accepting them. I have such a self-esteem issue, always have ever since I can remember. You know the old saying.."you can't teach an old dog new tricks"...LOL. I guess I'm the old dog.....
Boy I'm getting as bad as somebody else I know (not going to mention any names) I actually went through the car wash at 5:30am on my way to work this morning. I have a red car and it looks awful when it's dirty.
Well I guess that's all the crap for today...OK did I hear cheers???
Hope everybody has a great Thursday..
Cya

1 comment:
carol you sound much better after your good nights sleep....yvonne
Post a Comment