
In just four more days I finally get a couple days off. Seems like all I do is work, work,work. I have an employee on vacation so that's the reason I'm working such a long stretch.
Life is so confusing sometimes....being ignored by somebody you are use to talking to everyday, wondering what you did to deserve the silent treatment, trying not to be hurt by it. What am I saying, of course I'm hurt by it. At least if I have a problem with someone I let them know about it.....usually by taking the cowards way out and writing an email that I usually want back, if I try telling them I usually start crying. Oh well, the longer it goes on the harder it will be to get things back to what they once were.
Is anybody else as tired of all the political crap that's on TV 24/7 as I am? I've always been one to take the voting process seriously but this time I'm considering not voting at all. We still have 7 months left of this crap before the election, will I make it???
Well it's 4:30am and I guess I'll start getting ready for work......only four more days.
Hope everyone has a great Monday..
Cya

1 comment:
Carol, I agree with you about the politics this year. Lots of lies going on and the same nastiness and name calling. It seems more of a circus this year with the internet. I did have to laugh at the photo shoot with barac holding the phone upside down, just shows you that it's all a smoke and mirrors game as usual.
Post a Comment