Carol's Corner

A Blog Written About Nothing By Nobody

Friday, March 28, 2008

Crazy but Good..


Yesterday was a crazy day. Work was sooooo busy.......we had a couple buses and tons of customers returning from the sunny and warm south. I ended up working 10 1/2 hours came home and managed to relax the rest of the evening. I even got another decent night's sleep. Today would normally be my last work day of the week but I don't get a day off till April 4th. I have somebody on vacation so that means more work for me. Seems like since Christmas I've been doing nothing but work...first I had someone off with a broken wrist now it's vacations. I haven't had many days off since Christmas.....sometimes I find myself so tired I don't see how I can get up and go to work another day but I always manage. I just need to get through April then I'm taking a week off.....I CAN'T WAIT...... I so deserve it.
Wow snow in the Mountains yesterday...thought we were done with snow for the year but I guess not yet. Right now as I'm writing this it's 21 degrees. I can hear the frost fans running across the river, sometimes they are so loud but without them the nearby orchards would be wiped out by the frost.
A good day to all who reads this. I hope Jenny and Joe are having a great time together on Joe's vacation....I think just being together is such a blessing for them....
Cya

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a bit crazy at times, and I have a big heart that's easily broken