Yesterday you would have thought the calender was turned back to January. It snowed on and off all day. Didn't accumulate much but it was cold and a bitter wind was blowing out of the north. I like snow but not when it's almost April. I want to see spring flowers and hear the birds and turn off my Pellet stove for the season.
It was another extremely busy day at work yesterday and normally I would be off today but no such luck.
I'm starting to plan my vacation and I'm getting really excited. I haven't been to the Ocean for almost two years and I can't wait. Anybody want to join me??
I still haven't found a Therapist but I haven't given up on it yet. I will find somebody.......I'm determined.
My evenings have been rather quiet, I haven't been spending much time online, instead I've been watching a bit of TV and reading, anything to keep my mind occupied. I owe several people emails and I guess that's what I'll concentrate on tonight.
Have a great Saturday...........
Cya
Carol's Corner
A Blog Written About Nothing By Nobody
Saturday, March 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Carol's Corner
- I'm a bit crazy at times, and I have a big heart that's easily broken
No comments:
Post a Comment