Carol's Corner

A Blog Written About Nothing By Nobody

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Not always me...........



I spent a good part of last night thinking, I came to the conclusion that when I have one of my meltdowns it's not always my fault. I discovered my moods are sometimes caused by the way I'm treated by other people. If I have a bad interaction with someone then almost immediately I clam up and don't want to talk about it, when actually what I should do is discuss it right away, before it has time to fester into something horrible and takes me where I don't want to go.
After discovering this I slept like a baby. I got up this morning feeling pretty refreshed and ready to face whatever the day brings my way.
Got to work this morning and my Internet was down, got it back up after about 90 minutes....of course I had tons of emails waiting for me by then. What did we do 10 years ago when the Internet wasn't so popular and email wasn't used much. Sometimes I think we were better off......just a thought.
Happy Thursday......
Cya

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a bit crazy at times, and I have a big heart that's easily broken