Carol's Corner

A Blog Written About Nothing By Nobody

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Quiet, Not so Quiet, Motor Mouth...



I've had some ups and downs since my last post on Monday. Tuesday and Wednesday I pretty much kept to myself. Except for people at work I didn't talk to anyone, and only emailed a few people. I've been concerned about little Lynley but I got a nice email from her Mom yesterday telling me how much better she is doing, what a relief. Now I hear that Levi has also been sick with ear infections, hope you are doing better also...little guy.
Yesterday I had a visit from my Regional Manager. He gave me many compliments on how my store looked and how good my sales are. He left with a handshake and said I'll see you in August. Even though I know he will find nothing to complain about I'm just naturally a worry wart so I was relieved when the visit was over.
Today was a really busy day for me. I have an associate on vacation, we had a truck, my PC went down and we were slammin with customers. I started drinking coffee around 2:00 which is something I never do. Too much coffee makes me talk a lot so that's how I came up with the title of this blog post, Tuesday I was quiet, Wednesday I was not so quiet and today, well today I was a motor mouth...lol.
All in all I've been doing better since my talk with Tess on Sunday. Things that last week upset me, this week I just shrugged it off and said oh well "I finally Get It"....no biggie. Sometimes people are not what they seem, or maybe they are and I have my blinders on and I ignore things that are obvious. Only I have control of my life, of my feelings, of who I choose for a friend. Yesterday I was going to throw a friendship away, today I decided to let go of my hurt feelings and suck it up once again and say "whatever happens, happens".....
OK after re-reading this crap I don't think I should write in the evening when I'm tired, it's pretty rambling, okay I can hear some laughter, someone is whispering "what do you mean Carol? It's always rambling"......sorry!!
Hope Lynley and Levi are both doing better today.
The attached picture is one I took last year on my way to Wenatchee, it's a breathtaking view, almost like your on top of the world.
Cya

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a bit crazy at times, and I have a big heart that's easily broken