
Yesterday was a day I that I don't think I could find the right words to describe. Started out with me debating with myself about whether or not to go to Omak again (just went Friday)to pick up a prescription they forgot to give me or have them mail it. I decided to have it mailed. I should get them hopefully Monday....it's a pill I take to control the spasms I get in my neck, I really need them. Then I decided to go for a drive, even that didn't work out. I was only gone about 30 minutes and decided to turn around and head home, just wasn't in the mood. Then on the radio I heard the date mentioned June 21st, the 7th anniversary of my Mom's passing, wow it hit me like it was yesterday. I went and got a huge bouquet of flowers and went to the Cemetery. I sat on a bench and had a good cry. I miss her so much, she was my rock and I miss having that in my life. I've had people say to me that I have to "get over it" those people can go to Hell, I'll never get over it.
Then I took some flowers to Mike's grave, seems like I can't visit one without visiting the other....cried some more then headed home.
After I got home I was emotionally spent, down in the dumps, but I decided I needed to snap out of it, so I sucked it up and turned my mood around. Nobody wants to talk to,or be around someone that's feeling sorry for themselves. The rest of the day was uneventful, spent time online, talked on the phone a bit, worked in my garden till the Mosquito's started eating me alive. They are so bad this year because of the lowland flooding we had. In fact there is still flooding going on. The Mosquito's won't go away till it gets hot and stays hot.
Normally I would be off today but I have someone on vacation so here I am at work on a Sunday. I hope to get out of here early...we'll see.
The picture above is taken the opposite way of the one I posted last time.
Cya

No comments:
Post a Comment