Well I ended up working yesterday just till noon. Got home changed and decided to drive to Tonasket (20 miles away) for lunch. They have a Subway there and I try to go there at least once a month. Truthfully going out to eat assures that I eat, otherwise if I stay home I sometimes don't eat. I know I know that's not a good thing, when I do eat at home my main meals are Lean Cuisine's, I love them and they are good for you. I could live on Lean Cuisine's and salad, wouldn't need anything else.
Got home from Tonasket in a different kind of mood, not good not bad.....just different. I came really close to once again getting a speeding ticket on my drive home. The speed limit is 60mph and at times I was going 80, I saw a cop coming in the opposite direction, slammed on my brakes and he kept going with only a look my way.....whew!! One of my associates says my red car is a radar magnet, it wouldn't be if I could just learn to slow down....lol.
Spent the rest of day rather quietly, talked on the phone for a bit but that was a bust. A friend that needed my help called and the whole time I'm thinking to myself how can I help this person when I can't even help myself most of the time, anyway I offered my advice and I hope it helped.
I have a couple gripes about phones...the first is call waiting..I hate it. If I'm at work of course I take the call to see who it is because I don't have called ID at work, but at home and on my cell phone I don't normally answer a call waiting beep, to me that means the call coming in is more important then the person your talking to....(not to me). I also hate it when somebody goes to all the trouble to call you and for whatever reason you don't answer so instead of leaving a voicemail they hang up. To me that means you are not important enough to leave a message. It happens to me all the time and it really ticks me off....
I haven't yet decided what to do on my upcoming vacation...any ideas??
Hope everybody has a great Monday. Don't sweat the small stuff.
Cya
Carol's Corner
A Blog Written About Nothing By Nobody
Monday, June 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(97)
-
▼
June
(15)
- T.G.I.F....or maybe not!!
- An Awakening
- Just me Being Anal
- Hodge Podge
- Quiet, Not so Quiet, Motor Mouth...
- Help From a Friend
- I Survived Yesterday..
- No Negatives Today..
- I'm Not Superstitious....but
- A Good Post For A Change...lol.
- Sleep Interrupted
- I'm OK Being By Myself...
- A Getaway
- For My Eyes Only
- A Major Meltdown...
-
▼
June
(15)
About Me
- Carol's Corner
- I'm a bit crazy at times, and I have a big heart that's easily broken
No comments:
Post a Comment