
Well I made it through yesterday. I had a pretty quiet day but I did venture out in the afternoon and had a picnic at the Lake. It was so peaceful there and that's just what I needed.
What I'm going through emotionally right now is nothing compared to what others are dealing with. My Sister Shannon who lives in Osh Kosh Wisconsin is dealing with flood waters. She has 10 inches of water in her garage and basement. The main floor of her house is safe for now. Then Jenny and Joe are dealing with the wild fires in northern California. They are safe but are dealing with lots of smoke, thankfully the wind has been blowing away from them and that's helped to keep them safe.
So I will not complain about my life today, what I'm going through is unimportant.
A Happy Father's day to two father's that are celebrating their first Father's day...Paul, father to Lynley and Lawrence, father to Levi...Enjoy your special day.
Lastly I'd like to wish my friend Tess a Happy Birthday...
Cya

No comments:
Post a Comment