
The few people that read the crap I write in my Blog know that something has been bothering me for quite some time. For certain reasons I'm not prepared to go into what it was that has had me so down. Just know that to me it is very real. Yesterday I got an email from my friend Tess and she told me I should call her. That was fine with me because it was her Birthday and I wanted to offer her my best wishes. Within five minutes into our conversation I was in tears and I basically spilled my guts to her. Told her exactly how I was feeling and why I was feeling that way. I even told her who was the cause of my grief. To give you some background, Tess and I share a similar past, that is also something I'm not prepared to talk about at this time, but I think the time is coming for me to talk about it so when that happens I will warn you first so you don't have to read it if you don't want to. I think talking about it will maybe start the healing process I so desperately need. To get back to Tess, we ended up talking for more then 1 1/2 hours. By the time I got off the phone I had calmed down and felt 100% better. She had such a calming effect on me. She is going through her own problems right now but still found the time to help me.
The rest of my day was spent working in my yard for a bit, playing online, just basically relaxing as much as possible.
I hope everybody has a great Monday...
Cya

No comments:
Post a Comment