Carol's Corner
A Blog Written About Nothing By Nobody
Friday, June 13, 2008
I'm Not Superstitious....but
Friday the 13th, what do you have in store for me today? I'm not a superstitious person most of the time but when Friday the 13th rolls around I take extra precautions. I've been dreading you for a week. Some of the worst things that have ever happened to me have happened on this date. So here I am at work when I should be home in bed with the curtains drawn and the covers over my head. I'm in a really down mood, I mean I couldn't get any more down. Having slept well the night before last I didn't sleep at all last night. As usual I've let someone get to me and the worst part is they don't even have a clue, not that it would matter anyway. I feel like I give and give and give and every once in a while I'm thrown a little crumb. I can't take it anymore!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(97)
-
▼
June
(15)
- T.G.I.F....or maybe not!!
- An Awakening
- Just me Being Anal
- Hodge Podge
- Quiet, Not so Quiet, Motor Mouth...
- Help From a Friend
- I Survived Yesterday..
- No Negatives Today..
- I'm Not Superstitious....but
- A Good Post For A Change...lol.
- Sleep Interrupted
- I'm OK Being By Myself...
- A Getaway
- For My Eyes Only
- A Major Meltdown...
-
▼
June
(15)
About Me
- Carol's Corner
- I'm a bit crazy at times, and I have a big heart that's easily broken
No comments:
Post a Comment