Carol's Corner

A Blog Written About Nothing By Nobody

Thursday, June 12, 2008

A Good Post For A Change...lol.


No more storms since Monday although they were forecast for Tuesday but didn't happen, boy was I glad. I was so tired all day Tuesday because of my lack of sleep Monday night but I made it through the day. I think you can do anything if you put your mind to it. After all how important is sleep anyway.....it's so overrated..lol.
Tuesday and Wednesday were really busy at work. It's that time of year when we start getting all the tourists. It really surprises me that there is so much traffic on the road with gas being $4.16 for regular and $5.25 for diesel. Makes you wonder where people get their money. I'll admit the price of gas isn't going to stop me from going where I want to go but I can afford it better then some can.
I still haven't made any decisions as to where I'm going on my vacation next month. It might be just what the Dr ordered for me to go to the Ocean which I love so much. I feel such peace there, watching the waves crash over the shore and the smell of the sea air, can't beat it...We'll see...
I had a really nice phone conversation with a new friend last night. He seems to be really nice, but I've learned not to rush to judgement about how people appear. I've been burned too many times. They are always on their best behavior at first trying to make a good impression on you, then watch out. This is somebody who actually took the time to read my Blog, boy what a concept, somebody that cares about what I have to say...lol.
I slept so good last night and woke up refreshed and ready to take on the world, well maybe I'll start by taking on my store first...
I hope everybody out in Blogland has a great Thursday, don't sweat the small stuff!!
Cya

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a bit crazy at times, and I have a big heart that's easily broken