Carol's Corner

A Blog Written About Nothing By Nobody

Sunday, June 1, 2008

A Major Meltdown...


I've had a bad couple of days. Friday night I had a MAJOR meltdown, when I say major take me at my word....it was major. I've been having little down times for a few weeks now but suffice it to say, nothing compared to Friday. I won't go into detail about what caused it except to say at the time I was devastated. I finally got into bed, pulled the covers up over my head and cried myself to sleep. Woke up at 3:30 and tried going back to sleep but no luck. My eyes were so puffy from crying I looked like I'd been in a fight and lost. I decided to just spend all day Saturday at home. I figured why expose anyone else to "Crazy Carol". I spent part of the day feeling sorry for myself, then figured what the heck...."Snap out of it Carol" I ended up watching my Mariners finally win a game, I read for a bit, did laundry, mopped floors, and BBQ'd some chicken on my new BBQ. I love it...
So here it is Sunday morning, the start of a new day, hopefully a better day. I didn't sleep very well again last night but that's nothing new...It's pouring down rain and it sounds nice hitting my roof. We really need the rain so I won't complain. I'm going to go for a walk in it after I finish writing this. As for the rest of my day I'm not sure what I'll do. A drive isn't as much fun in the rain so maybe I'll stay home today and just relax.
I hope everyone has a great Sunday...
Cya

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a bit crazy at times, and I have a big heart that's easily broken