Carol's Corner
A Blog Written About Nothing By Nobody
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Wake-up Call
What a wake-up call I had yesterday. I emailed a question to somebody yesterday and the answer I got back wasn't truthful. I knew he was lying to me but I guess he thinks I'm stupid or something. I knew the answer to the question before I asked it but wanted to hear what kind of answer he'd give me. I thought I could trust this person, now I have to wonder how many more lies there has been. It was like somebody physically kicked me in the stomach. I didn't sleep well because of it and today I can't find the words to describe how I feel.......it's like I'm lost. I need to be someplace else other then work right now....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(97)
-
▼
May
(18)
- Older then dirt......
- I finally got past it!!
- Highs and Lows
- Remembering...
- Sunday Afternoon Drive
- Taking a Break
- Good Wednesday Morning..
- Busy, Busy...Oops!
- An Apology
- Am I A Stalker??
- Wake-up Call
- Mother's Day
- Small Town vs Big City
- Mothers
- My Last Day
- No one can make you feel inferior without your con...
- Just some stuff.....
-
▼
May
(18)
About Me
- Carol's Corner
- I'm a bit crazy at times, and I have a big heart that's easily broken
No comments:
Post a Comment