
Yesterday was another busy day at work. I need to hire a Seasonal Associate but my Corp. forgot to place an ad in the local paper last week. They must think it comes out everyday but it's only a weekly paper, so there will be an ad in the paper tomorrow and hopefully I'll get some good applicants. You have to be so careful when hiring someone, it doesn't matter how they're dressed or for that matter if they're dressed when they come to apply. Everybody must have an equal chance.
Once again I had a quiet evening, maybe to quiet... I was online more then usual. Spent a bit of time on my Myspace. I've been thinking about just deleting it. The only reason I started a Myspace in the first place was because at the time it seemed like the thing to do. If your in a chat room one of the first questions you get asked is "do you have Myspace"? I have 20+ "friends" on mine and only 4 of them are really my friends. Some people like my friend Tess has a beautiful Myspace and I do believe she knows all her friends. Then there's the people who have it to connect with the opposite sex, they can't wait to log on, and sometimes spend hours looking for new "friends", and that's pretty pathetic. If you take the time to look at some of the photos people put on their Myspace you'd be shocked. I've seen pictures of woman in thong underwear with their butt's hanging out, and so many of them like to show their boobs, boobs is a big thing on Myspace, if that's all it takes to attract a man then I guess I'm out of luck because I'm not going to post a picture of my boobs on my Myspace. I'll post them on my Blog but not on Myspace....(hey I'm only kidding, just having a little fun).....LOL. OK enough on that subject for now.
I got through yesterday without falling again, I'm so sore and bruised from my fall on Monday, it looks like somebody beat the crap out of me.
Today their is a truck backed into the loading dock just waiting for Kevin to arrive and un-load it, that means another busy day ahead. We have one whole pallet of just Perfume on the truck...
Well I better get busy.....work is calling my name....listen...Carol, Carol, Carol...shut-up, I'm coming.
Cya

No comments:
Post a Comment