Mother's Day is fast approaching and as I was writing an email to a friend this morning I started writing about my Mom. This will be the 6th Mother's Day without her. She died a month after Mother's Day in 2001. If you still have your Mother around I hope you really appreciate her. Tell her as often as possible how much she means to you, how much you appreciate all the sacrifices she made while you were growing up and last but not least, how much you Love her....Whew that brought me to tears.
My Mom was my best friend, my anchor in a storm, my confidant, my everything....
I Love you Mom and I miss you everyday...
Carol
Carol's Corner
A Blog Written About Nothing By Nobody
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(97)
-
▼
May
(18)
- Older then dirt......
- I finally got past it!!
- Highs and Lows
- Remembering...
- Sunday Afternoon Drive
- Taking a Break
- Good Wednesday Morning..
- Busy, Busy...Oops!
- An Apology
- Am I A Stalker??
- Wake-up Call
- Mother's Day
- Small Town vs Big City
- Mothers
- My Last Day
- No one can make you feel inferior without your con...
- Just some stuff.....
-
▼
May
(18)
About Me
- Carol's Corner
- I'm a bit crazy at times, and I have a big heart that's easily broken
No comments:
Post a Comment