To say work was busy yesterday would be an understatement. We had the best sales day since I've been here. So many Canadians went south for their three day holiday because of the hot weather that was predicted and they were not disappointed. It's been HOT HOT HOT.... The border was backed up for more then a mile, I've never seen it like that. We've had back-ups before but not that bad. It started backing up around 10:30am and when I left at 5:45pm the line of cars was still a mile long.
I had another little mishap yesterday, I fell at work and my arm and shoulder are really sore this morning. I was so sore that I didn't sleep well. I scraped the skin off my arm and I have a huge bruise on it. I've had this problem with falling for awhile now and I've had tests for MS and Lupus....etc. I really need to make an appointment with my Dr but.........
I was really tired last night and for some reason I felt really lonely. I really wanted somebody to share my day with, somebody to just talk to but there was nobody, the one person I tried calling wasn't home, so I listened to some music, read my book for a bit and rested.
I hope today is a little quieter so I can catch up from yesterday...
Hope everybody has a great Tuesday>
Cya
Carol's Corner
A Blog Written About Nothing By Nobody
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(97)
-
▼
May
(18)
- Older then dirt......
- I finally got past it!!
- Highs and Lows
- Remembering...
- Sunday Afternoon Drive
- Taking a Break
- Good Wednesday Morning..
- Busy, Busy...Oops!
- An Apology
- Am I A Stalker??
- Wake-up Call
- Mother's Day
- Small Town vs Big City
- Mothers
- My Last Day
- No one can make you feel inferior without your con...
- Just some stuff.....
-
▼
May
(18)
About Me
- Carol's Corner
- I'm a bit crazy at times, and I have a big heart that's easily broken
No comments:
Post a Comment