Carol's Corner

A Blog Written About Nothing By Nobody

Sunday, May 4, 2008

My Last Day


Tomorrow it will be back to work for me, have I enjoyed my vacation you ask? Yep!! I forgot to mention before that while in Spokane I bought myself an iPod Touch. It's by Apple and it looks like the iPhone and does everything the iPhone does but it's not a phone or a camera. I can put tons of pictures and songs on it, I can surf the web, check my email and watch You Tube. I really love it. I would like to have an iPhone but you have to have A T & T and it's not available in my area, so I'll have to make due with the next best thing.
I've been thinking about what I'll do with some of the vacation time I have left. Let me start by saying I don't fly, it's just one of the many fears I have...water, bridges, insects, crowds, thunder & lightning etc. With that said I've actually been contemplating getting on a plane and flying to Wisconsin to visit my Sister....can I do it??? I just don't know, right now I would say no but she really wants me to come for a visit and driving would take most of my time off. Chances are I won't go but it's kind of nice to think that I could be like a normal person if I could just bring myself to get on an airplane. Mike use to say I would be a perfect candidate for Dr Phil....lol
My goal today is to have an awesome day. It's suppose to be 78 degrees, the warmest day so far. I'm going to take some flowers to the Cemetery for my Mom and Mike. Time for a heart to heart with Mike. It helps put things in perspective for me.
So I hope everyone has a great Sunday....
Cya

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a bit crazy at times, and I have a big heart that's easily broken