Carol's Corner

A Blog Written About Nothing By Nobody

Saturday, May 3, 2008

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent...


Today has been a good day so far. It's 70 degrees and a slight breeze blowing so I worked out in my yard for a bit. It's a gorgeous day to just enjoy life and not worry about anything that normally would bring me down. Life's too short to let someone make your life miserable so for today at least I'm doing great.
Tomorrow is my last day of vacation, I've enjoyed most of the time away from work although yesterday I worked for about 1 1/2 hours and I've called them several times. Last Sunday I was on the phone to them for over an hour trying to fix a problem they were having. I was 200 miles away so it got a little frustrating at times.
Well enough of my meaningless drivel today. Hope everyone out in Blog land is having a good Saturday.
Cya

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a bit crazy at times, and I have a big heart that's easily broken