Carol's Corner

A Blog Written About Nothing By Nobody

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Sunday Afternoon Drive




I know, I know I was going to stay off the computer till Tuesday, obviously I didn't make it. I did stay off all day yesterday and last night but this morning I got bored so I logged on. I feel bad that I couldn't make it but I think the only way that would happen is if I left town and didn't take my laptop with me.
I decided today would be a nice day for a drive, and I actually remembered to take my camera, I took a few pictures and posted a couple here. The bottom one is Palmer Lake, it's way up in the mountains and it's awesome, the next picture is the Similikameen River, that's the river that runs right behind my house and the picture shows how muddy it's running right now. It did get to flood stage a couple days ago but has dropped 3 feet in the last couple days. The top picture is looking towards the river and you can see the beautiful valley. These pictures show why this area where I live is called "God's Country"... it truly is.
I've been going through some difficult times lately. I'm at the place where I don't feel like I can trust anybody again. I was sure I was over that but insecurity and jealousy has a way of breaking through that trust. I've tried harder then anyone can imagine to get past it but it rears it's ugly head time and time again. Maybe I'm meant to be alone, to be someone to talk to when nobody else is available. You know what??? I'm a nice person, a good person, I care about people, their feelings, their needs, and all I want in return is the same for myself. Is that too much to ask for....maybe it is..
Cya

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a bit crazy at times, and I have a big heart that's easily broken