Carol's Corner

A Blog Written About Nothing By Nobody

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Highs and Lows


Here it is Wednesday already, can you believe it? Boy the older I get the faster time flies, sometimes I swear it moves at warp speed.
I'm going into the really busy time at work. Actually I'm always busy but Summer is really, really busy. I'm wondering how the high price of gas down here will affect business. The good news is that although gas is $4.07 in my town right across the border in Canada it's $5.25 a gallon, so that will be an incentive for Canadians to vacation down here. Their dollar is also stronger then it's been for perhaps 30 years. It use to pay for me to go to Canada to shop when I got $1.50 Canadian for my US dollar. Now it's even money and their prices are higher so I don't go to Canada much anymore.
On a personal note I've been doing pretty good. I wonder sometimes how many people out there are like me. Do you have such high and low mood swings like me? Are you paranoid and don't trust what people say to you? Do you get lonely and just want somebody to talk to, or on the hand do you spend alot of time alone by choice? Actually both of those are me sometimes.
I was just laying in bed last night thinking how fast time flies. I cannot believe that Lynley and Levi are almost 10 months old. I meant to get them a gift to celebrate but didn't make it, so I'm sending them both good wishes now. You both are just about the cutest little ones I've ever seen.
Well enough of my boring chit chat.
Hope everyone has a great Wednesday
Cya

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a bit crazy at times, and I have a big heart that's easily broken