I was surprised to find it's been a few days since I posted. So where do I start? The weekend I guess, Saturday was my only day off so I was busy with housework, laundry and trying to stay cool. Sunday the A/C went out at work and it was 105 degrees outside and 90 degrees inside. I tried calling people 120 miles away to come fix it but of course it was Sunday and I couldn't find anyone, finally I called a guy that's only about 1/4 mile from the store and bless his heart he came. Within 2 hours he had us up and running again. I ended up working 12 hours Sunday and when I got home I was so tired I couldn't even think straight. When I checked my email that night I was notified that somebody had sent me a message on MySpace, but I was too tired to deal with it so I didn't even look at it.
Monday was a really busy day at work, it was a Canadian holiday weekend which always means busy, busy, for us. Factor in the heat of 106...wow. Worked just 10 hours, got home and decided to see what the message was from MySpace. It was from a guy in Tucson who had stumbled upon my site, read my blog (which for those that don't know I do a blog on MySpace also but am a bit more wacko on it then here) and wanted to be my friend. I usually don't respond to those messages because I feel like MySpace can be kind of like a meat market for perverted people, not always but sometimes. So I sent him a message back and to make a long story short he's super nice, wanted me to call him which I actually did yesterday and we had such a great talk. He's quite a bit younger then me (34) but he says he thinks I'm very pretty (don't know if he was on drugs or not..lol)....very sweet, (if he only knew the real me), and wants to get to know me better. I thought a lot about it and decided why not. This morning I had 6 emails waiting for me from him and I have to tell you that he is good for my fragile ego. So full of compliments. I swore I'd never talk to someone I met online ever again but I don't know, there's just something about him.
So that's my update.......I'm in a super good mood this morning and for the first time in a long time I can honestly say that the person who's upset me on and off for the past few months I don't even care anymore what he does or who he does it with. That's a huge step for me, I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my heart...I'm free!.
I hope everybody has a great Wednesday...
Cya
Carol's Corner
A Blog Written About Nothing By Nobody
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Carol's Corner
- I'm a bit crazy at times, and I have a big heart that's easily broken
No comments:
Post a Comment