
I just can't seem to write everyday so then I'm always doing catch-up. Wednesday we had an horrible wind storm here. The wind at it's strongest was blowing 70mph, that might not seem like a lot but when you have over 80 trees in your yard (I have 13 lots) it's a big deal. I was really scared hearing limbs crack as they were getting ready to fall. I hurried and moved my car to an area where there was no trees and within 5 minutes a huge limb fell right where my car had been. Was I ever glad I moved it. There was a huge fire 20 miles south of here and the wind made it triple in size in just a matter of minutes. This morning that fire is still burning and a few homes have been lost. My yard after the wind quit looked like a war zone. I had so many limbs down and some were too heavy for me to even move. I did what I could and hired somebody to do the rest. Just two blocks from me a huge tree fell on a house, I was lucky just having lost some limbs.
On Friday I took my car back to Wenatchee and had the computer replaced. It only took 45 minutes, so I did a little shopping and found what I wanted for Lynley and Levi. I didn't buy myself anything, but then I don't need anything.
The lost friendship I wrote about last time isn't completely lost, although at the time I was sure it was. I just get hurt so easily and take everything so seriously.....and this person didn't have a clue how I felt.
I do have a new friend, his name is Ryan and he is so awesome. We have started talking on the phone and we talk a dozen times a day. He is sweet, kind, gentle and totally unselfish. I'm taking it real slow and we are at the getting to know you stage.
The fire in this area can't compare to the enormous amount of fires they are having in California. Thanks Joe for keeping me updated on the fires and I'm thankful you and Jenny and Buddy are safe.
Well that brings me up to date. As you can see I'm doing great, sleeping like a baby and most importantly I'm happy.....
Cya

No comments:
Post a Comment