Carol's Corner

A Blog Written About Nothing By Nobody

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Good Hump Day

Yesterday as in the past few days have been busy at work. Hey Summer is here so what do I expect...right? The tourists are on the move now that school is out in Canada. I can't believe the traffic on the highway, hey didn't I read somewhere that gas is $4.45 a gallon, you sure wouldn't know it by the traffic going to Canada....lol.
I got home from work and decided to call Mrs Conner. I've been trying to call her at least once a week to check on her. Sounds like she is having a houseful for the 4th. I think that would be so awesome to be around so much family for the holidays. I hope they have a great holiday...I will be working as I decided to give some of my staff the day off so they could celebrate.
Can't keep up with all the emails from my new admirer. Man he's moving way to fast for me. All I'm interested in is friendship, nothing more, nothing less. Now he wants to meet me, I'm going to take a step back and play it cool for a bit. If he doesn't respect my feelings on certain things then it's bye bye Ryan. Maybe it's time to delete MySpace......
I hope everyone is busy making plans to spend the 4th with loved ones and when you do be sure and tell them how much you love them and give them all a big hug. You never know when it could be the last time.
Cya

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a bit crazy at times, and I have a big heart that's easily broken