Carol's Corner

A Blog Written About Nothing By Nobody

Sunday, May 31, 2009

What's Next?

I've had a tough week. The infection in my incision has gotten worse not better. I know that means I'll need to go into surgery and be opened up and I'm so not prepared for that. I had my original surgery March 17th and by now I should be healed, not going through this crap. I've let the whole situation get me down. I had a major meltdown yesterday because of it and I was really upset with myself for letting it get that far. So I need to call my Dr in the morning and make an appointment and hope for the best.
Other then the medical crap I've been doing really well for quite some time now. No rants or raves have you heard from this blog.....lol. I've been keeping my emotions under control, at least in front of people, or when I'm talking to someone on the phone. Except for work I've been pretty much keeping to myself.......it's much safer that way.
Going through this these past couple of months I realized that I have quite a few people who care about what happens to me. I've always been such a loner that having people that care has been hard for me to accept but I'm getting much better at it.
Cya

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yvonne said
CAROL YOU ARE TOUGHER THAN WHAT YOU THINK YOU ARE...BRAVER THAN WHAT YOU THINK YOU ARE..STRONGER THAN WHAT YOU THINK YOU ARE..AND MOST OF ALL YOUR KIND AND CARING AND DONT DESERVE WHAT YOUR GOING THROUGH...NEVER THINK YOU ARE ALONE CAROL AS TOO MANY PEOPLE CARE ABOUT YOU FROM AFAR..I TOO PREFER MY OWN COMPANY AS MANY PEOPLE DO...SO JUST YOU KEEP SMILING THROUGH IT AND YOU WILL GET THERE IN THE END.

TLCJunctionƸӜƷ said...

You know I care very much. I'd love to hear from you. Call me when you get the time...I could actually use your ear! :-)

About Me

My photo
I'm a bit crazy at times, and I have a big heart that's easily broken