Carol's Corner

A Blog Written About Nothing By Nobody

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Fears.........etc

What a busy couple of days I've had. Only had one day off and worked 12 hours both Sunday and Monday. I will be working some long days for the next two weeks because one of my staff is on vacation. I go to see the Oncologist on Thursday to find out the results of all my latest tests, I'm a little nervous but that won't change the outcome so I'm going to just think good thoughts.
I'm still not back to 100% from my surgery. As much as I hate to admit it, it took a lot out of me. Just shows I'm getting OLD...........who me???...LOL.
The weather has been all over the place, cold and rainy one day and then the past two days it was in the high 80's, wish it would make up it's mind. No Yvonne I'm not complaing about the heat yet but stay tuned because you know it's coming before the summer is over.....lol.
Wish I wasn't such a chicken, here are just a few of the things I'm afraid of.
Flying, water, bridges, mice, any insects and the biggest thing I'm afraid of is Love.
Cya

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a bit crazy at times, and I have a big heart that's easily broken