Carol's Corner

A Blog Written About Nothing By Nobody

Saturday, May 2, 2009

No Answers Yet

What a beautiful morning it is, the sun is shining brightly and it's suppose to be 75 today. A perfect temperature....
Went to the Oncologist yesterday and thought I would come home with some answers but no such luck. It was a 3 hour drive there and I was really nervous about the visit and what I'd find out but as it turned out I shouldn't have been. They took four vials of blood and said I need to have a CAT scan and see the Dr again on May 21st, so I have another three weeks to hopefully get some answers. The Dr did make the comment that I'd been through a lot in the last two months and I so wanted to tell him that he was making it worse by ordering more tests, I know he wouldn't order them unless he thought they were necessary but hey, I'm tired of it.
The drive there and back was nice, having sunshine the whole way. I had planned on doing some shopping while in Wenatchee but after I got done with the Dr I just wanted to head home.
At the clinic I saw about 15 people with masks on, I'm sure they were just nervous about the Swine flu. Still it was kind of strange seeing that.
Today I'm going to attempt getting my garden spot ready. I've hired somebody to come till the ground but can't really plant anything right now as it's still freezing at night. Maybe by next week I can plant some tomato, cucumber, and watermelon plants....yum.
Well that's all I got, hope everybody in blogland has a great Saturday.
CYA

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a bit crazy at times, and I have a big heart that's easily broken