Carol's Corner

A Blog Written About Nothing By Nobody

Friday, May 15, 2009

Nothing Really !!!

It's been awhile since I've posted, just haven't had anything to say I guess. I've been working lots of days and some long hours, somebody recently told me I need to get a life and I realized the sad thing is work is my life. If I didn't have work to go to everyday I know I'd be bored out of my mind. I don't care to much for TV and I get tired of sitting in front of the computer "surfing the net". I do like music and I love to read. I usually read about two books a week, but have been known to read even more then that.
My health.......what can I say about my health? The Colon cancer is gone hopefully for good. The Oncologist that I saw two weeks ago wants me to have some tests for Liver cancer......soooo I had tons of blood drawn and today I'm having a CT scan. I have to drink this Barium stuff that's suppose to be apple flavored (yeah right). Bad thing is I don't have the CT scan till 5:00 so no food or worse still, no coffee all day. I can just drink water and I can only have that till 2:00. I see the Oncologist again next thursday and will find out the results of all my tests. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that everything will be okay.
The weather has been really crappy, cold, rainy and windy....BUT on Monday we should be in the 80's.
So I hope this finds everyone well and happy and enjoying life.
Cya

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a bit crazy at times, and I have a big heart that's easily broken