Carol's Corner
A Blog Written About Nothing By Nobody
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Sunday Letdown
Today started out okay but it's gone downhill fast. Not sure what the cause is but I've been in such a down mood all day, very emotional and on the verge of tears. Maybe it's because of the holidays, or maybe it's because I really am crazy ???
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2011
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(8)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(3)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
►
2009
(32)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(7)
▼
2008
(97)
►
December
(7)
▼
November
(10)
All Alone But Don't Worry....
Memories......Good & Bad
Better
Sunday Letdown
Thanksgiving
Tired
A Traveling Day
Reflections
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass.......
We Finally Made It......I Hope
►
October
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(15)
►
May
(18)
►
April
(20)
►
March
(10)
About Me
Carol's Corner
I'm a bit crazy at times, and I have a big heart that's easily broken
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment