Carol's Corner

A Blog Written About Nothing By Nobody

Thursday, November 27, 2008

All Alone But Don't Worry....

What a strange experience driving to work this morning. I live one mile from the center of town and then it's another 4 miles to my store at the border. On my drive to work this morning I never saw another person, nothing was open, and I was the only car on the road. The only alive thing I saw was a beautiful Deer standing on the side of the road. I truly was all alone.
I received an email yesterday from someone who was worried about my working and not being with my family today.....Thanksgiving. Rest assured that I'm fine. It was my choice to work and I'm totally fine with it. In my case a busy mind makes for a happy Carol.
Cya...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yvonne said
GLAD YOU ENJOYED YOUR DAY CAROL..JUST BECAUSE YOU PREFER YOUR OWN COMPANY AT TIMES DOESNT MEAN THAT YOU HAVE HAD A BAD DAY..I MUCH PREFER MY OWN COMPANY AND CAN LOSE MYSELF READING A GOOD BOOK OR JUST POTTERING AROUND THE HOUSE, OR LIKE YOURSELF GOING FOR A DRIVE.

About Me

My photo
I'm a bit crazy at times, and I have a big heart that's easily broken