Carol's Corner

A Blog Written About Nothing By Nobody

Saturday, August 30, 2008

My Weekly Crap


I titled this post my weekly crap because that seems to be the only time I write anymore is just once a week.
For those who have asked me about my latest Mammogram I got a letter from the Dr yesterday and they want to take another one in 6 weeks and compare the two, so I don't really know anything.
I've been busy with work as usual, seems like that's all I do is work, work, work. I continue to talk to Ryan several times a day. He is really a sweetheart and for the first time in a long time I have a male to talk to who is actually interested in what I have to say. What a concept....lol. He even thinks I'm smart....
Time is going so fast I can't believe it, won't be to long and we'll start hearing Christmas Carol's. This morning I sat at my picnic table and watched the sunrise, oh my gosh it was beautiful. I so love the early morning when the birds are singing so loudly and the squirrels are running all over the yard. Makes me not want to ever move from here.
I need to schedule some vacation time and I was toying for awhile with the idea of heading east, but on second thought I decided that wasn't a good idea so I think I'll just head west to the ocean. Maybe even go half way down the Oregon coast. Should be beautiful and I so love the beach.....anybody want to come???...lol.
Well I guess that's it from my neck of the woods. I hope everybody has a great Labor day and stay safe..
Cya

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a bit crazy at times, and I have a big heart that's easily broken