Carol's Corner

A Blog Written About Nothing By Nobody

Thursday, August 7, 2008

More of the same



Things continue to go well for me. I haven't been this happy in such a long time. I am working long hours, but Summer is our busiest time of the year. I'll rest when it's over. It's been so hot here, reaching into the 100's during the day and not cooling down at night. Makes sleeping really hard. Because I'm so busy I seem to be neglecting my friends, even my Sisters are after me for not emailing them. There are only so many hours in the day, a day that finds me working 11-12 hours, that doesn't leave time for much else. I am still talking to Ryan a couple hours a day. Oh well who needs sleep anyway.....lol.
Cya

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a bit crazy at times, and I have a big heart that's easily broken