Carol's Corner

A Blog Written About Nothing By Nobody

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Not Much Happining


Another week gone, the beginning of the new week finds me in the same place I was at the end of last week, at work. I'm 8 days into 17 straight days of working. This is the first day I'm feeling tired, I'm getting old....for sure.
Except for work I haven't been doing much of anything. I got a call from my Dr regarding my Mammogram and I have to go back in and have a different kind of test, not sure what that is but I guess I'll find out. He didn't want to alarm me but hey he forgets who he's talking to ("Miss Worry Wart") what ever happens, happens.
Work continues to be extremly busy, last week from Sun-Sat I worked 70 hours. Most days there just never seems to be a good time for me to leave work so I finally drag myself home when I become exhausted.
Things are still going well with Ryan, I talk to him for a couple hours everyday. I was glad I had him to talk to about the repeat Mammogram, I was pretty upset but he totally calmed me down.
I've been eating tomatoes and watermelon out of my garden and I have to say there is nothing like a home grown tomato. Sometimes for dinner I just eat a plate full of sliced tomatoes and nothing else. I also love tomato sandwhiches...yum.
I'm so irritated with the gas prices, on the news the other day they said the national average for a gallon of gas is $3.68, they ought to come here where it's still $4.29...we always pay more...
Well that's all from my part of the world.
Hope everyone has a great Sunday...
Cya

1 comment:

Lynley Grace & Myla Joy said...

Hey Carol...
Did you know it is a 7 hour flight to get to you? Mommy says when I learn that it is okay if she helps me and when I remember that I can sit still for more than 3 seconds we can come and see you? And my cousin Levi and Aunt Sara want to come, too. Would that be okay?
Love,
Lynley

About Me

My photo
I'm a bit crazy at times, and I have a big heart that's easily broken