Carol's Corner

A Blog Written About Nothing By Nobody

Saturday, August 23, 2008

No News Is Good News



Well once again I discover it's been a long time since I wrote a blog. Maybe it's because I've been so happy these past two months. Seems like I usually write when I'm in a bad mood or really down for some reason, Haven't had any of that for quite some time. I continue to talk to Ryan several times a day and in fact we discovered that we talked for more then 120 hours in a month. The good thing is we don't seem to get bored with each other. He is a great guy but is 6 years younger then me, doesn't bother him but it does me a little. Heck at 41 I'm an old lady...lol.
We'll wait and see how things progress in our relationship.
I had my second Mammogram on Wednesday and I'll find out the results in about a week. I'll admit I'm a bit nervous but what will be will be. It's something I have no control over.
I've been so busy with work and finally have a couple days off this weekend. I'm so enjoying some quiet time, time to catch up on lots of things that I neglect when I'm working so many hours.
Can't believe that August is almost over, I still have to get a couple tons of pellets but it's hard to think about pellets when it's 100 degrees out.
Well I guess that's all I've got for now....
Want to wish Jenny a Happy Birthday on Monday.....she is such a special lady and always listens to my rants and never judges me.....
Hope everybody is in a happy place.....I know I am..
Cya

1 comment:

Sara said...

We hope you get good news on your second test. Mommy and I have been missing your great comments on our blog. We were thinking about you tonight because one of my favorite birthday gifts was the tool bag from you. I love to put things in it and then discover them all over again!

About Me

My photo
I'm a bit crazy at times, and I have a big heart that's easily broken