Carol's Corner

A Blog Written About Nothing By Nobody

Friday, September 5, 2008

Some "Me" Time


Where has the time gone? Another week has gone by and it's all a blur. Anymore each day is like the one before. I work, and I work and I talk on the phone to Ryan and in between times I do everything else. I don't have a lot of free time anymore so I took today off to have some "Carol" time, and I'm going to make the most of it. First I'm going for a five mile run, then I'll come home and take my shower and head for Omak. I think the first thing I'll do is head for the fair. I love seeing all the animals and the different vendor booths set up. Then I'll go to Wal-Mart. I got my new laptop yesterday and I need a carrying case for it. It's such a nice laptop, I got the HP Pavillion Dv7T, it has a 17 inch screen which is 2 inches bigger then the one I'm using now. It's also Windows Vista which I'll have to get used to.
If you ever want to read something sweet and very entertaining then I would suggest that you go to www.pdconner.com and on the left side of the page you'll see "The Blogs" click on that and then read Lynley and Levi's blog, I find them such fun to read and I'm sure you'll enjoy them also. They are much better then the crap I write.
Well I hope you all have a great Friday, I know I'm going to try.
Cya

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a bit crazy at times, and I have a big heart that's easily broken