
Wow two weeks and no post. I've received a few emails asking me where I've been so I decided maybe I should make an effort to write a blog this morning. It amazes me that anyone would be missing my crap. I actually write a blog on my MySpace and I update that almost everyday. This one I've been neglecting....
So what have I been doing? First of all once again I haven't been sleeping well. I get into bed so tired I think tonight is the night I'll sleep and all of a sudden my eyes open wide and I just lay there. I toss and turn for awhile and then usually I get up and watch some meaningless TV or work on the computer and yesterday morning I even went to work at 4:00am. I'm off work today and tomorrow and this morning I've been trying to decide if I should go someplace or stay home and rest.
I continue talking to Ryan everyday and that's going pretty well. Work is busy still, I work long hours but I love my job so much. I'm planning some vacation time but don't know where I'll go or if I'll go anywhere at all. Soon there will be snow on the passes and that will make traveling more difficult. Wow did I just say the "S" word......Yikes. This morning it's 38 degrees out.
So I guess that's it for now. I will try and write more often but no promises.
Cya

No comments:
Post a Comment