Carol's Corner

A Blog Written About Nothing By Nobody

Friday, October 10, 2008

Boring Stuff


It seems like I can't get motivated to keep up on my blogging. Maybe it's because I lead a dull life and I'm boring and have nothing to write about, or maybe I'm super busy at work and can't seem to find the time, or maybe I'm trying to decide whether or not to blog at all. Actually it's all those reasons. Everyday I think about writing and everyday I decide not to. This morning here I am.....
I've been super busy at work but I'm trying to use up some of the vacation time I have coming. I'm using a day here and there, yesterday was actually a vacation day but I had to go to work for what I thought would be for an hour and I ended up being there for 6 hours. Things kept coming up that needed my attention. Today is another vacation day and I'm going to try and enjoy it.
Fall has arrived along with the cold weather. There has already been some snow on the mountains around here. Seems a little early for snow...hope that's not a sign of what's to come. I love snow but I want it in December not October.
I'm happy that Lynley's Mommy Sabra is out of the hospital. She was really sick for a few days. Levi's Mommy is expecting again and that's great news. Levi will have a new brother or sister to love. Wonder if there will be a new baby in the Douglas house soon as well? That would be awesome.
Well I think I'll end this boring blog, is anybody still awake after reading this??
Cya

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a bit crazy at times, and I have a big heart that's easily broken